• At least one year of experience in developing and assimilating processes in Command & Control System (preferably ServiceNow).
• Writing technical documents: characterization, detailed characterization, definition of processes and usage scenarios.
• Training and support of users in information systems.
• Order, assertiveness, transportation, high self-learning ability, technological orientation, high service awareness, broad system vision.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with the financial world.
• Experience in Command & Control System, BMP systems.
What do we offer:
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Business trips to Israel
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Responsible for overall maintenance and assures proper usage of ServiceNow.
• Perform general support for the ServiceNow system via Incidents and Request Tasks submitted by end users.
• Perform requirements gathering, business analysis, technical specifications and solution design for ServiceNow enhancement projects.
• Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks such as configuration, scripting, integration, and testing.
• Create and maintain ServiceNow Reports and Dashboards.
• Interact with and collaborate the work of offshore consultants
• Ability to exercise initiative to resolve and follow-up on problems required