– At least one year of experience in developing and assimilating processes in Command & Control System (preferably ServiceNow).
– Writing technical documents: characterization, detailed characterization, definition of processes and usage scenarios.
– Training and support of users in information systems.
– Order, assertiveness, transportation, high self-learning ability, technological orientation, high service awareness, broad system vision.
Nice to have
– Familiarity with the financial world.
– Experience in Command & Control System, BMP systems.
– Responsible for overall maintenance and assures proper usage of ServiceNow.
– Perform general support for the ServiceNow system via Incidents and Request Tasks submitted by end users.
– Perform requirements gathering, business analysis, technical specifications and solution design for ServiceNow enhancement projects.
– Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks such as configuration, scripting, integration, and testing.
– Create and maintain ServiceNow Reports and Dashboards.
– Interact with and collaborate the work of offshore consultants
– Ability to exercise initiative to resolve and follow-up on problems required
Why joining us
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
– The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Business trips to Israel
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.