Middle .NET developer
– Microsoft .NET, C# knowledges and have at least 2 years of commercial experience in it
– ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, OWIN
– MS SQL Server
– Entity Framework (code first), T-SQL,
– Experience with GIT
– Ability to transform the requirements to set of tests
– Clean code addicted based on SOLID
– Knowledge of Test Driven Development
– Design Patterns
– Intermediate English
Nice to have
– Knowledge of .NET Core
– Continuous Integration
– Experience with Team Foundation Server
– Experience with Agile/Scrum
– Development of the company’s main products crucial components
– Active feature development and refactoring (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
– Participate in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
– Code review
Why joining us
– Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
– The great chance to create complex and useful for business products using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
Maxitech is looking for Middle ASP.NET Developer to join the team developing solutions in FinTech area. Our products are addressing the needs of Forex companies who target the wide audience of private investors. The project has just started and we are enhancing our core team with more professionals eager to learn and grow their skills.
We are a product company developing software (CRM, process automation, trading platforms and mobile apps) for global financial trading businesses. Major customer of our products is iTrader.com, leading online trading broker company. iTrader offers its users the possibility to exchange stocks, commodities, CFDs and currencies. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv. We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. We are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.