– Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
– 2+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
– Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have
– Experience in finance industry
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
– 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
– Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
– Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
– Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
– Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
– Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
– Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
– Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
– Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
Why joining us
– Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT startup environment
– The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
– Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
– Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
– Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
At Maxitech we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 60+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.